The safe use of Debt Collection Global.io website and your trust is particularly important to us. Modern, secure hosting using professional servers, attention to updating and introducing the latest server security solutions is a guarantee of data security. Our servers meet all the requirements set by government institutions.
Debt Collection Global.io ensures the highest standards of protection and processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR), pursuant to the provision of Article 24 in conjunction with 32 GDPR.
The personal data is protected in accordance with the Polish law and internal procedures regarding security and confidentiality of the processed data. IT and traditional systems that store personal data are protected by appropriate technical measures.
We assure Users of the confidentiality of any information they provide. This information may only be entrusted to third parties to the extent necessary for the provision of services by subcontractors in compliance with the provisions of the RODO, in particular those acting on our instructions in accordance with Article 28 of the RODO. The release of data may only take place once a legal basis for doing so has been established, pursuant to Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
Data encryption – the data sent between your computer and system.debtcollectionglobal.io is protected by an SSL certificate which makes it impossible for third parties to view this data.
Backups – we take care of the security of your data, we make daily backups of the data located on the server.
Logging into the system – the login and password are given to you when you register into the system and no one except you has the password to your account, which means that our employees do not have access to your accounts.
What data do we collect
- During registration, we collect basic data on the business entity you represent: Company name, its registration details, i.e. NIP number, registration/operating address.
- In addition, we collect data necessary for the work of the company user, such as name, surname, company telephone number, company e-mail address. Each user must accept the terms of service.
Use of the system
- When using the system, we store the following data: registration data of entities for which orders have been placed Debt Collection Global.io system, information on the amount of debt contained in the orders, including dates of origin, payment dates, amount of debt. The system also stores information about the activities performed in the system by the user, such as: submitted database queries, payments made, etc.
- We protect your company and personal data. Our employees have access only to the necessary data to complete the service. Especially in the field of data monitoring, access to your uploaded data is restricted. Our employees can only see statistical data linked to the billing system, i.e. the number of monitored contractors, the number of reminders sent. From the administration level, we cannot view or interfere with the data uploaded into the invoice monitoring system.
- We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you provide in accordance with industry standards. We only share company and user data with third parties:
- upon consent of the users and if it is necessary for the fulfilment of the order,
- to provide users with the system’s features and functionality,
- when we consider it reasonable and necessary in the event of a legal requirement, court order or other legal process.
- Other users of the system cannot see who is using the system, what company is using it, what orders are being placed. An exception to this rule is the possibility to place your logo and name as a user of the system for advertising purposes. Each time such information is placed, it is subject to the brand owner’s consent to do so.
Information about your computer and mobile device
For statistical purposes we collect information about traffic generated by the website, type of devices, time of use of the website on particular devices and system platforms, etc.
In order to adequately protect the information contained in the system, we recommend that when creating a password for the system you make it as difficult as possible to guess it. Remember, you are directly responsible for access to your account via your personal login and password. We have introduced minimum recommendations for a password of at least 6 characters, however, we recommend creating passwords of the maximum possible difficulty level, with alphanumeric characters, upper and lower case letters and special characters.